News You Can Use! ;-)

In case you missed my Fall Update via email, here's the bulk of it! Let me know if you were left off my client list! I only send out 2-3 updates a year, so when I do, they're full of important info!!
__________
I am excited to be entering the fall portrait season! The leaves will soon be changing and I'm just a sucker for all that beautiful color!! With the busy season just around the corner, this is just a quick note to update you on a few exciting changes in the little world of Michelle DiMaio Photography!

I have entered the world of blogging! Check out my blog at michelledimaiophotography.blogspot.com I update it regularly with special offers, announcements, and sneak peeks of some of my favorite little clients!! I'm even planning a couple of giveaways, so check back often and feel free to comment on my entries -- I love knowing someone is out there :)

To serve you better, I am now offering Flexible Collections which allow you to choose your images and sizes and receive complimentary keepsake items when you reach the collection levels. So far, clients have LOVED this! The brag book, the DVD slideshow, the handmade leather session album, and the low-resolution digital files have all been a huge hit! I'm so glad to have a way to thank you all! After countless requests, I am now offering an All-Digital Collection that includes full printing rights for your session images and a DVD slideshow. Check out the "Collections" page of michelledimaiophotography.com for full details on print and digital collections.

One more new addition in 2008 that was driven by client requests has been more collages and storyboards! I am including at least one custom storyboard or collage in each client gallery and I'm happy to work with you to achieve just what you want from them. This is a great way to enjoy several images in one large frame and capture all the unique expressions of your little one or the fun of sibling relationships! This one is on the intro page of my site now!


Christmas will be here before you know it! If you are interested in having prints for the perfect grandparent gifts, custom photo greeting cards, press-printed greeting cards, or other goodies, all Christmas sessions must be completed by Nov. 15th at the very latest. This will allow us enough time to go through the ordering process and receive prints before the holidays. My lab gets backed up at this time of year, so we need to plan ahead!

Are you on Facebook or MySpace? Seems like everyone I know is! I'm now excited to have a Facebook page for my business, so look me up and become a "fan"! :) Since this is becoming such a phenomenon, I'm also excited to begin offering one complimentary web-ready file for each new clients' session for those all-important "Profile Pics!" After you've placed your print order, I'll email you your choice of one of those printed images as a web-ready watermarked file. What better way to show off your little one??

As you probably know, I offer only a very limited number of sessions each month and often book quickly. I have one slot still available for late September, October is full and November only has 1 or 2 spots left. If you are interested in a fall session to capture the beauty of the fall colors and celebrate this time in the life of your child or children, please contact me soon! (I always do my best to squeeze in newborn sessions regardless of how busy my schedule is, so please contact me if you are expecting and would like a session when your little one arrives!)

In closing, let me thank all of you. Most of my new clients are your friends and family and have come to me from your kind referrals. My business depends on word-of-mouth and I sincerely thank you for the opportunity to continue doing what I love.

Thanks,
Michelle

No comments: