Babies, Babies, EVERYWHERE! :)

I've been inundated with newborns lately! Now, y'all know I take only a limited number of sessions to keep some balance in my life and also to provide the very best service to my clients, but I am so lucky to be full with newborns into March and April! Heck, I even have a couple scheduled out into the summer! So, if you are an expecting mom or you know an expecting mom planning to get a newborn session in with me in the next 4-6 months, now is the time to speak up! I don't schedule a firm session date because babies often come on their own little schedules, but I do build in some flexibility to my schedule around your due date once we've officially reserved your session slot.

Also, I recently put together a little hidden mini-site just for newborns with lots of information about what my newborn sessions are like, a teeny bit of my philosophy of why newborn portraits are so stinkin' important (from the perspective of a mom who has been through the trying days of caring for my own newborns), and just what to expect. If you're interested in a session, send me an email or leave a comment here and I'll send you the link to check it out! I really do love newborn portraiture and I'm so excited to be a part of so many new little lives in 2009!

Also, I've been having lots of parents loving the clean, simple newborn collages lately as a way to enjoy lots of images and even as a focal point in the nursery, etc. The one above is one of my faves :)

5 comments:

The wife said...

Thanks for following my blog. I've looked at your website before and love your pictures! Do you do wedding pictures or engagement sessions?

Michelle DiMaio said...

Thanks for your comments! :) I don't do weddings, but I'd love engagement sessions. Let me know if you are interested!

The wife said...

I do event planning here in the Upstate so I am always on the look out for new vendors I can suggest to my clients.
If you've read through my blog you know I've had some computer issues lately and haven't updated my website in quite some time, but you can visit it at www.hullabalooevents.net

Shannon said...

Hi Michelle. I contacted you a couple of months ago about doing our newborn due in June so I would love the link to the site! Thanks so much!

Michelle DiMaio said...

Shannon - link is sent! thanks!! :)

The wife - I had only read through a couple of your blog entries and didn't realize you are friends with Tiffiney! I remember seeing some of your party pics on her blog - SO cute! She does such great work and is so sweet! Thanks for keeping me in mind if you have someone whose needs jive with my work :) Thanks!