How much do you love your portraits? :)

I love knowing the images I help to capture are being enjoyed and one of my very favorite things to do is to help clients design wall galleries to enjoy the images from their sessions! Just the other day, one of my clients sent a quick snap of her four finished 16x16 gallery-wrapped canvases now hanging proudly in her foyer. I just LOVED seeing how the final product looks on display and how much the parents love seeing those beautiful little faces!

So, I was thinking the blog is the perfect place to show off the images in their final homes! Here's the shot of Cayce's gorgeous wall gallery of four 16x16 gallery-wrapped canvases (with permission, of course)...


And now here are a couple of shots of the prints my darling husband just finished hanging over my desk in my new office space. This wall gallery consists of two 16x20s on each side and a 20x20 in the middle. I love how these larger prints look hung together, but mostly I love how much they make me smile every time I look up at them :)



So, if you have images hung from a previous session, send me a snapshot of the final product! I love to know you are enjoying the images and seeing how people display their portraits is always helpful for new ideas!! If you're willing, I'll share the snapshot here and we'll all get to enjoy! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my pics, and i don't remember what you call them Michelle, the ones with 3 together? I have the ones of Sammy and me in her room, Zach and me in his room and them going down the stairs to the basement... they were taken almost 3 years ago and i look at them and think of how fast time goes! sorry i don't have a pic, too much trouble! Michelle, if you still have them you can copy them here with my permission.
So glad I did them!